Dr. Lin Lin Chen has been serving the Tri-Valley area since 1999. She has expanded her practice to a new location to better serve her patients in the Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, and Livermore areas. She has built an entirely new office from scratch in order to incorporate some of the latest available technologies and innovations to enhance her patientís experience.
Dr. Chen grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area and graduated from University of California at Davis. After earning a degree in Biochemistry, she worked for Bio-Rad (a bio-tech company) for 3 years as a biochemist before attending dental school. She obtained her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from University of California at San Francisco (UCSF). UCSF is one of the top dental schools in the nation. In fact, UCSF School of Dentistry ranked second in the most recent (1995) Gourman report ranking U.S. dental schools. Dr. Chenís dedication and skill in dentistry have earned her two prestigious awards, American Academy of Gold Foil Operators Award for her excellency in operative dentistry and the most outstanding doctor in Endodontics Achievement Award for root canal when she graduated from UCSF. In addition to excelling academically, Dr. Chen continues to show her devotion and commitment in bringing the best care to her patients in her practice. Her friendly and gentle style has won the hearts of many adult and child patients. As a mother herself, Dr. Chen brings a special touch to her work with children.
Dr. Chen continues to take post-graduate courses to keep updated with the latest development in dentistry and cosmetic options. She looks forward to seeing you and your family.
- Graduate studies: University of California, San Francisco, School of Dentistry
- College: University of California, Davis.(graduated with honor)
- High School: Wallenberg Traditional High School, San Francisco
- American Academy of Gold Foil Operators Award from UCSF Alumni Association for proficiency in operative dentistry
- UCSF achievement award for most outstanding doctor in Endodontics
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of California Dental Association
- Member of Southern Alameda Dental Society
- Active Alumni of University of California at San Francisco, School of Dentistry.
- Lifetime member of Delta Sigma Delta Dental Fraternity, Zeta Chapter.
- UCSF Alumni