We are pleased to provide latest advancements in dentistry to our patients. We are convinced that these new enhancements would help improving our patient’s overall dental experience.
Invisalign is the best way to straighten your teeth without having to live with the "metal mouth" look of traditional braces. That's because Invisalign is a series of clear, removable, plastic aligners that are custom-made for your teeth. Dr. Chen is a certified Invisalign provider.
Please contact our Pleasanton office to get started.
Laser dentistry can be a precise and effective way to perform many dental procedures. The potential for laser dentistry to improve dental procedures rests in the dentist's ability to control power output and the duration of exposure on the tissue (whether gum or tooth structure), allowing for treatment of a highly specific area of focus without damaging surrounding tissues.
Digital X-rays is the latest innovation in radiography. Not only digital X-rays reduced radiation significantly, it produces instantaneous, clear computer screen image allowing us to immediately discuss the findings with our patients.
Most comfortable digital x-rays sensor with patented round edges.
- Digital X-rays reduce radiation up to 90% than traditional X-rays. Minimizing radiation is important for everyone. It is especially valuable for children, elderly, and pregnant women.
- We save our patients from having to wait while traditional films are developed. As a result, it gives us more time to serve our patients.
- Our digital X-rays system is the only system approved by ADA and its round corners are more comfortable than the traditional film.
- Unlike the traditional X-rays, digital X-rays system has image-enhancement capabilities such as magnification, contrast, and coloring that help doctor easily evaluating of even the most complex dental conditions.
- Digital X-rays is environmental friendly by total elimination of darkroom, chemical waste, and film
Digital Panoramic X-ray
This amazing technology allows dental professionals to see your teeth, upper and lower jaws, TMJ, and even your sinuses all in one radiograph. The image can quickly be displayed on computer screen in seconds. In addition, digital panorex offers much lower radtion than the traditional film panorex. Low radition offers great benefits to children and patients that are sensitive to radtion exposure.
While gloves, masks, and careful handling are all a natural part of our daily routine, we have also invested in a state-of-the-art sterilization room. When it comes to our patient’s health, every little thing matters. We sterilize all instruments after every use; we even have multiple autoclaves for different instrument and hand pieces.
ADA approved autoclave
- We use ADA approved computerized sterilizers.
- We have provided each treatment room with it's own individual supply of sterile bottled water, rather than relying on city tap water. In addition, our ‘positive pressure’ delivery system safe guard the water from being sucked back into the system once it is piped through to a patient.
- We also use cassette system to eliminate any potential cross contamination. This is the same system used in the country’s top surgical centers where sterilization is held to the highest standards.
Paperless Electronic Office
From the moment you walk in the door, you'll enjoy the benefits of our advanced electronic office. All patient information is viewed on all of our computer screens including X-rays images, digital intra-oral images, treatment plans, charts, medical history, insurance, etc. Even subsequent appointments are booked on computer. In addition, all data are stored in a highly secured and password protected computer server. Your record will never be lost or misplaced! Not only is it more convenient, it allows our staff to treat people, not paper.
Intra-Oral Video Camera
Our intra-oral camera uses a high-resolution digital signal processor which enable us to capture before and after treatment photos. Our patients can clearly see the result of the treatments.